Here are the main reasons why companies outsource their IT services to Poland
For several years Poland has been listed among the top locations for outsourcing IT services in the nearshoring model. Access to world-class IT specialists and lower costs are the main reasons why companies from abroad delegate project implementation to Poland.
Why you should decide to outsource?
As you can read on the website ProdataConsult , IT outsourcing is attractive for several reasons. The main advantage of using external IT services is the ability to work with specialists without having to recruit them to the team. This in turn means savings both in terms of time and budget. In the era when access to modern technologies is perceived as a competitive advantage, cooperation with an external entity capable of organizing a team in a short period of time brings many benefits.
Other advantages of outsourcing are:
– comprehensive assistance of IT consultants – we are talking here about the best, independent IT specialists,
efficiency – as part of the IT services the client establishes cooperation with specialists, bypassing the internal recruitment process,
– quality of results – experienced IT consultants work on the project, which ensures the best results.
Onshore, offshore and nearshore: the differences
Foreign companies that see the potential in outsourcing IT services can choose from the following models of cooperation: onshore, offshore and nearshore. How they differ from each other?
Onshore is a variant of outsourcing that consists in cooperation with a company providing IT services in the same country – the IT consultants come from there. As a result, there is no language or cultural barrier between the company ordering the services and the specialists. Despite undoubted advantages of the onshore model, many companies exclude it due to high costs.
Offshore is the opposite of onshore, as IT consultants are sought after abroad, usually in distant countries. For example, a company from Spain will look for specialists in India or Singapore. This type of outsourcing gives the biggest financial benefits, but also means numerous barriers, especially language, culture and time zone differences.
Nearshoring against onshore and offshore background is an intermediate solution. In this case, IT consultants also come from abroad, but this is one of the close countries. For example, a company from Sweden uses IT services in Poland. Despite the language barrier, the cultural barrier is eliminated.
Outsourcing IT services to Poland – what are the advantages of nearshoring?
Nearshoring is one of the most popular models of IT outsourcing. Company specialists ProdataConsult indicate that its main benefits are:
– IT consultants in nearshoring activities – nearshoring allows full use of the experience of IT consultants of different competences. It allows to design, create and implement solutions that the company needs and that will help it in further development,
– cost efficiency and cyber security – nearshoring pays off – it is cheaper than onshore. At the same time cooperation with specialists means working in a safe environment. In this case, cyber security is a key issue,
– no cultural barrier and easier communication – thanks to the fact that IT consultants come from the same part of the world, cooperation is not hindered by cultural barriers. Quick contact with IT consultants is also possible, as they work in the same or similar time zone.